One platform for all Belgacom suppliers
If you want to connect to CertiONE you can opt for a manual connection using Bizmail or an integrated solution using Bizconnect. In both cases the Certipost solution means a whole host of benefits for both parties.
Without needing to invest huge sums of money you can limit costs and increase your efficiency by using an electronic alternative to the traditional communication channels.
Why has Belgacom chosen electronic document exchange with Certipost?
In order to be able to operate efficiently in the competitive market of the telecommunications sector, Belgacom purchases goods and services every year and has daily contact with hundreds of suppliers. As a buyer Belgacom likes to manage relations with its suppliers effectively. Since 2000 Belgacom has been working on an innovative programme for Procure-to-Pay and Supply Chain processes. In this context Belgacom wants to switch to electronic communication via the CertiONE platform. With a minimum investment CertiONE allows for a flawless electronic purchasing process from the order to the receipt of the invoice.
Benefits for supplier
Your business correspondence no longer travels via the traditional communication channels such as fax and post. Bizmail or Bizconnect is the only access point for your e-Communication with Belgacom or other trading partners. In fact CertiONE is consolidating the purchasing document flow of the biggest European buyers, including Carrefour, Delhaize, Dynadro and Belgacom.
CertiONE simplifies the exchange and integration of critical supply chain trading information between Belgacom and all its suppliers, resulting in:
- fast and flawless communication (no more manual data entry)
- reduction in administration thanks to a single access point
- reduction in costs and time (no more paper and envelopes, no more errors, no more manual entry)
- flexibility and scalability
- a single access point for all your electronic communication
- possibility to integrate your business documents automatically into your back office.
- a preferred supplier position with respect to competitors
Benefits for Belgacom
Certipost enables Belgacom to have fast and efficient collaboration with all its suppliers, which in turn ensures fast, flexible and flawless communication with all suppliers (100% EDI). The benefits of this are as follows:
- reappraisal of existing technology by linking it up to the internet.
- open standards (EDI and XML standards) and seamless integration with ERP systems
- a wide range of communication options: XML, EDI, ERP interfaces, via internet and VANís
Which documents can I exchange electronically with Belgacom?
The automation of the order-to-payment-documents flow enables the following documents to be exchanged electronically with Belgacom:
- purchase order (Belgacom > supplier)
- order confirmation (supplier > Belgacom)
- invoicing proposal (Belgacom > supplier)
- invoice (supplier > Belgacom)
- payment status (Belgacom > supplier)
Starting electronic communication with Belgacom?
CertiONE can be used by any supplier that wants to exchange business documents (such as orders, order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices) electronically with Belgacom in a fast, efficient and reliable way. To register with CertiONE, you can select from 2 options:
Bizmail is a web-based mail box for business documents. Itís similar to Hotmail, but for business communication. Bizmail uses a structured document flow and is specifically designed to be as user-friendly as possible.
If you want to communicate with Belgacom using Bizmail, register here online.
With a Bizconnect you can receive and integrate business documents quickly, securely and easily into your accounting system or ERP system via the internet.
If you would like to register as a Belgacom supplier, please contact us here.
You will find more information on the Belgacom suppliersí website.
If you have any technical questions, please contact our service desk.
The CertiONE service desk is open every week day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday, at +32 70 22 55 33 or via